MY STORES

SNAG GEMINI'S BLINKIES

Powered by Blogger.

GEMINI'S CREATIVE TEAM

Photobucket
December 22, 2011
For 2012 I have a new designer preview.
I hope you all like it as much as I do! :)

I also decided to create a series of Photoshop
Styles to inspire Designers with a color palette
for creating their work.  These styles are relatively
inexpensive and are PU, CU & S4H/S4O friendly.
However, they are not CU4CU friendly.
Maybe I will create a CU4CU License in the 
future.

Here are Style Inspirations I - V
Available in all store I sell in, so take your pick. :)



Follow Me on Pinterest
GEMINI CREATIONZ

FOLLOWERS

LABELS

REGISTERED & PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATE

Donations are welcome and are always appreciated. If you like my freebies this will help keep them coming. Thank you!